This cheesy potato bread is easy to make. It is flourless, gluten-free, grain-free, yeast-free, and oven-free!
You can watch the video recipe HERE.
Flourless Cheesy Potato Bread – Gluten-free, Flour-free, Yeast-free, Oven-free
- 3 medium Potatoes (about 500 grams)
- 3 tablespoons of Potato starch
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt
- Cheese, shredded
- Ghee (to oil the skillet)
How to make cheesy potato bread:
1. Steam or boil the potatoes. Mash them till smooth.
2. Add potato starch and salt to the mashed potatoes.
3. Form balls, then flatten each ball and put some cheese in the middle. Cover the cheese with the edges of the flat ball forming a ball again and hiding the cheese inside. Make sure to seal the cheese well.
4. Preheat the skillet and put a little ghee in it. Put the flattened cheesy balls. Cook each side for about 2 minutes or until light brown. Flip and cook the other side. Serve immediately.