Oven Broiled Veggies
Jump to recipe
This is my favorite way of cooking veggies. Vegetables are not overcooked, still crispy, juicy and very yummy.
You can chose any vegetables you like: tomatoes, onions, sweet pepper, zucchini, …anything. I like broiled sweet peppers, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes the most.
- Vegetables (ex: Sweet Pepper, Zucchini, Onion, Tomato)
- Sea salt
- Olive oil (extra virgin)
- Turmeric (optional)
- Turn on the broiler (high heat). The wire sheet where you place the pan with veggies needs to be 6'' away from the fire or heat source.
- Cut the vegetables into big chunks, slice the zucchini if using, Put them in a bowl.
- Poor some olive oil over sliced and cut veggies. We only need little.
- Sprinkle sea salt, pepper and optional turmeric. Mix.
- The veggies are now covered with oil and spices.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Broil about 3-6 minutes, then flip and broil another 2-3 minutes.
- Check often so that the veggies do not burn. Tomatoes cook faster.