Coconut flour Pie Crust
Jump to recipe
I usually avoid heating honey as it might get toxic when heated. So I prefer maple syrup for recipes.
- ½ cup coconut oil or grass-fed butter, Melted
- 2 pastured Eggs
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¾ Cup coconut flour
- 1-3 Tablespoons Maple syrup or raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl beat butter, eggs, honey and salt together with a fork.
- Then add coconut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
- Gather the dough into a ball, then pat into a 9" greased pie pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.
Recipe source: thecoconutmama.com