When you have little time and want some fast breakfast crepes this recipe is for you. The crepes made using this recipe never ever fails. I promise.
These fast breakfast crepes taste great too!
You can watch the video recipe HERE.
Fast Breakfast Crepes Recipe
(Makes about 12-14 crepes)
- Whey (or any kind Milk or Water) – 2 cups
- 2 large Eggs
- Sea salt – 1/2 tsp
- Maple syrup – 1 Tbsp
- Melted grass-fed Butter – 3-4 Tbsp
- Organic unbleached all-purpose flour – 1 1/2 cups
- Cast-iron skillet
- Place everything but flour and butter into the blender cup. Blend.
- Add flour. Blend.
- Preheat cast-iron skillet. Medium heat.
- Add melted butter. Blend again for 15-20 seconds.
- Add little butter in the preheated skilled, spread the butter.
- Pour a little amount of the liquid batter and spread it until it forms a round shape. Let cook for several seconds, until the edges can be separated. Flip and cook the other side until slightly browned.
- Butter the surface of each crepe to soften them and to add creamy flavor.
- Serve with honey, cheese cream and/or milk.