I made these coconut flour protein waffles some time ago as an experiment but forgot to publish the recipe on time, so I don’t really remember how they actually taste. They do look good though based on the photos I took 😁
COCONUT FLOUR PROTEIN WAFFLE RECIPE
(Makes 6 waffles)
- 4 eggs
- Melted Butter or Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Coconut flour – 1/4 cup
- Ceylon Cinnamon – 1/2 Tbsp
- Vanilla – 1/2 tsp
- Himalayan Sea salt – 1/4 tsp
How to make coconut flour protein waffles:
- Mix eggs, butter, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla using an immersion blender.
- Add coconut flour and blend again. The batter will be thick.
- Spoon the batter into greased and heated waffle iron.
- Cook until brown.