Do you want to learn how to get rid of pimples or acne quickly, even overnight? It is possible with a holistic DIY skincare routine that actually works (worked for me)! This routine may help you get rid of bad acne, severe acne, or even cystic acne. Keep in mind that pimples or small acne spots may go away overnight, but severe bad acne will take some time. However, this routine is the best one you will ever try.
Effective DIY Skincare Routine for Acne-Prone Skin or Cystic Acne
If you are dealing with serious cystic acne, consider adopting this special skincare routine. Here is how to do it:
- Inflammation causes acne scars like pits. To avoid them, start consuming anti-inflammatory foods or supplements to control inflammation. You can try drinking apple cider vinegar. Start slowly and increase up to two tablespoons a day. Mix one teaspoon to one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar, about two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, raw honey for taste, and one cup of clean filtered water. Drink it in the morning at least 30 minutes before meals. If the taste is too strong, add some juice. Grape juice works best to cover up the taste.
- Use organic soap nuts face wash or only water to wash your face in the morning and before going to bed. Avoid using harsh cleansers or exfoliants.
- Get the following products for pimples, acne scar prevention, and moisturizer:
- DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) (for pimples or acne) – DMSO helps heal acne quickly and effectively. Purchase a low odor DMSO in a glass bottle. Clean the surrounding area and the area where the DMSO is applied since contaminants will also be absorbed through the skin and transported into the bloodstream in seconds. Apply it using an organic cotton swab only on the pimple or acne, not an entire face. It’s best if done before bedtime.
- Castor Oil (scar prevention) – This highly anti-inflammatory oil is known to break up scar tissues. Apply a thin coat of castor oil overnight. Rinse off with water and blot dry
- Rosehip Seed Oil (moisturizer) – This miracle concoction works wonders for sensitive skin and rejuvenates scar tissues. It’s the best moisturizer around, so you can wear it as your everyday moisturizer.
Disclaimer: Testimonials from acne.org were used.
- Before starting to use DMSO, please, read more about its safety and handling it here: “DMSO: Safety, Handling, and Recipes“