- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
- Rub olive oil onto the breasts.
- Sprinkle salt to all sides of the meat.
- Sprinkle black pepper to all sides of the meat.
- Cover, put in the fridge for about 30 minutes or overnight. Optional, but enhances the flavor.
- Arrange the oven racks so that the meat will be 6'' away from the heat source. Preheat the oven turning on the broiler on high.
- Put the pan with chicken breasts to the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Flip the meat, broil 8-10 more minutes.
- The breasts should not be pink inside when ready.