Roasted Lamb Chops (Simple & Easy)
- Lamb chops
- Unrefined sea salt
- Black pepper powder
- Extra-virgin Olive oil or Avocado oil
- Wash the lamb chops and pat them dry. Oil the lamb chops, then sprinkle salt and pepper to the both sides of them.
- Cover and leave them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Put little oil to a skillet and put it on fire on the stove top. Fry each side for 1-3 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops. 1 minute is enough for 1/2'' thick chops.
- Put the skillet with the chops to the preheated oven for about 10-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat. 10 minutes is enough for 1/2'' meat to be fully cooked.