These healthy low-carb chocolate protein muffins contain 10 grams of protein per muffin. The muffins are moist, not rubbery. The taste is super rich and if you love dark chocolate you will love the taste.
Chocolate Almond Flour Protein Muffins
- Blanched Almond Flour – 2 cups
- Coconut sugar – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Collagen protein powder or any unflavored protein powder – 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/3 cup melted Coconut oil or Butter
- 1/2 cup Almond milk (or any kind)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
How to make chocolate almond flour protein muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350F (177 C). Oil 12 muffin cups with butter or coconut oil, or line a muffin pan with parchment paper lines.
- In a food processor bowl, combine almond flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, collagen powder, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add almond milk, melted coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse 1-2 times.
- Bake for 25 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.