This omelet has a really soft texture and it cooks really fast. I have tried many omelet recipes, yet this one is the simplest and the most delicious. This soft omelet can be served as a perfect breakfast for everyone including children.
Soft Omelet Recipe
- 2 Pastured Eggs or organic cage-free Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of filtered Water
- Pinch of Sea salt (or to taste)
- Grass-fed ghee or organic Refined Coconut oil
- Optional: chopped green onions, parsley, or other herbs
- Crack the eggs into a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add water and pinch of salt.
- Mix gently until egg yolks mix with egg whites. Important: do not overmix!
- Place a cast-iron pan on a med heat and put some ghee or coconut oil.
- As soon as the oil melts, reduce the fire to low.
- Pour the egg mixture.
- As soon as the edges harden, scrape to one side. Continue scraping the mixture until all of the egg hardens and forms one shape. Flip.
- Serve immediately. Check for salt, sprinkle some salt if not enough.